I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 76- 3/13/17 Fast Week

Hey family how was your week? Well I'm about to tell you about mine.
It was a fast one.
Monday was spent hiking a mountain with a less active. I told you of
that but now I have pictures to send. Tuesday was temple p-day.

On Wednesday I was sick. Also did eikaiwa.

Thursday was weekly planning and zone meeting so not much happened there.

On Friday we served our friend Rob and cleared rocks from his yard so
we can put in grass. It's so nice just to put on normal clothes and do
some service. We then ended the day with choir night which is always
an adventure. I sang country road with several older Japanese men.

Saturday was spent doing some planning and we did a kubari-kai at our
station. We handed out tons of fliers and several people have called
with interest in our English program so we're quite excited. When I
was a bean al we did was pass out fliers so it seems all that practice
came in handy. I'm very good at handing things out.

Sunday was Sunday. Today we went to a world national heritage site.
It's called Nikko and it has a ton of shrines. It's the place where
the "here no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" monkeys originated so
we took pictures. While there we bumped into so many foreigners and
members of the church from America and we even had a group of 15
college students take us around and explain things to us for free. So
now we're all good friends. We ended the day with eating some good
Philippine food with our neighbors.
Sorry about the short email but not much happened for half of it.
Luckily I have pictures for you!


hiking

I got a surprise package from my favorite members in
Urayasu. I was very touched

the monkeys

The group at Nikko
Nikko

Nikko

Nikko


No comments:

Post a Comment