I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 89- 6/12/2017 The Last Temple P-Day

Hey everybody! This week was crazy insane but once again I don't have
much of a remembrance of it.  The only thing worth reporting about
last Monday is we played basketball. I'm getting better!
Tuesday was a pretty fun day. We did service down at the disability
center and then booked it down to Tomita Kyoudai's house for a Mogi
lesson. He used to live in Oyama before he moved here a few mot he ago
so we have stuff in common. We then dropped by the Murakami family's
and they gave us oatmeal raisin cookies. So good.
Wednesday spent planning, traveling, and teaching Eikaiwa. People
really like my class. Probably because I'm just a really cool guy.
Thursday was splits with Elder Morris. We were busy. I learned how to
play baseball from the local college team. They say I have a pretty
good arm. We also ate some really tasty indo curry and taught a really
good lesson.
Friday was meetings, study, and traveling. Saturday was exercise class
and it's getting harder and harder. Still no problem for me though! I
really enjoy the work out. We also ate some really tasty sushi with
Kazama Kyoudai and tried to do an arm wrestling activity down in front
of the station. It was actually pretty good! We ended Saturday with
Mission School and we had a psychology class after that. We usually
have members teach their hobbies or skills so we were given a course
on psychology. It was pretty fun.

Sunday was church. We also got to go to the Weatherstons, which is
super nostalgic. We went a lot a year ago. I got to meet my old
investigator Tomoki. Still as stubborn as ever. Good times.

We had temple p day this week and since the temple is closing soon it
turned into my last temple p day. We went to asakusa which is a huge
shrine with tons of shops that sell stuff for cheap. Pretty much your
basic tourist trap. Still pretty fun though. That's about it for my
week. Have a good one!


arm wrestling

the Temple

Asakusa

Train from Asakusa. It was way nice.

dinner with Seigo



No comments:

Post a Comment