I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week 71- 2/7/17 Holy Cow I'm Tired

Hello family, sorry for the late email. We had quite the busy week up here in Oyama. I'll tell you a little about it.

On Tuesday we went and did service for a dude who's from Canada. We lifted these heavy rocks out of the ground and did things with our American power. We're going back over this week. 
Wednesday was full of just finding. We didn't find any new friends but we did find a dragon ball z action figure which we proceeded to give to a less active member youth because he likes dragon ball. I'll talk about that in a bit. 
Thursday was weekly planning and having a good time. We visited some members
Friday which was a split! Because I'm District Leader, other people come to my area and they work with me. I pretty much just see how they work, encourage, help improve, and love. We went to yakiniku for lunch, which is never a good idea when you have a full day of stuff to do. We also housed this way crazy apartment building which I'll send pictures of.
Saturday was the day of many foods. We had District Meeting and then got the heck out because a less active took us to lunch and an all you can eat place. After eating, he took us to an Audi dealership and introduced us to his dealer and mechanic. We were getting pretty nervous because he was pointing at cars and asking if we like them. We almost got an Audi. Then we came home and visited one of the strongest members family because it was their birthday. We were then invited to crash their party and eat a lot. Again. 
Sunday was Sunday. We had a way cool investigator come to church. His name is Takahiro and he's the bomb. We also went to a piano concert and then got invited next week to a dinner party. We are very high class here. 
We also ate a ton on Monday. I posted on Facebook about it. We went with a Samoan.


That's all I got for y'all. We went to the Edo history museum which is pretty much Tokyo before it got wrecked in WW2. 




No comments:

Post a Comment