I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 70- 1/30/17 I Dictated This Email


Hello friends and family! So I don't have much time today but I figured I still need to write everybody. This week was a bit of a busy week. We also had a lot of warmer days which is better than the weather in Nagaoka ever was. Let's get started with my week. 

On Tuesday we took the train a little out of the area to go visit a less active youth but he ended up not being home at the time we went. We then took the time to return and we went and visited a couple less actives. We ended up getting into one house and having a very delicious dinner and talked about mountain climbing.
On Wednesday we took a lot of time to try and find new students for Mission school program however we did not have much luck we did end up bumping into a Samoan less active and that was very fun.
Thursday was the big worldwide missionary broadcast with all the schedule changes. Our schedule changes include an extra thirty minutes at night time, and we move that 30 minutes into the next day and do planning. Usually we plan at night. Also on Pday we get more time because they got rid of study time. I like the new schedule especially since I have to do calls at night time so I have more time to do the things I want to do.
On Friday, we went down to the zone leaders area to do splits in Koga. The weather was beautiful that day. I haven't sweat in a long time so it felt good to get some warm weather. We also pounded a yakiniku place and ate a ton of meat.
Saturday was full of studies and planning and returning from splits, and on Sunday we went out and advertised for our mission school with members.

The week was a pretty good week. I don't remember most of it but it was a fun one. I'm afraid the weather is about to tank though. I hope everybody has a good week!

Elder Moore
       末日生徒
イエス・キリスト
          教会

No comments:

Post a Comment