I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 36- 6/6/16 New Apartment

Hey it's me. This email is going to be kind of short because I'm tired
and had a long day. I'll let you in on the biggest thing that happened
this week. We finally moved apartments. It seems to be my lot in life
to change apartments in every new area. If that's the case I'm fine
with it. This new apartment is pretty nice. Probably the best thing
about it is the fact that we have two working air conditioners now,
and there's no fixes in the shower.

I'd tell you about this week but to be honest it was spent mainly
preparing to move on Saturday. Today we took an hour train ride to a
mall called laketown, the biggest mall in Japan. Being in Tokyo zone
is easy because you have easy access by train to literally anywhere
(in the mission).

That's pretty much it for this week. Sorry about the shortness. I'll

attach pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment