I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 39- 6/27/16 Beginning of Transfer 6

Welcome everybody to by weekly email extravaganza. To be honest I'm
pretty tired right now so just bear with me. We went to seminary today
then right after played basketball.

This week was one of the busiest weeks I've had. We got transfer news
on Monday, and Tuesday was spent preparing and visiting members to say
bye. It was supposed to rain that day, but I dislike riding bikes in
the rain so I said a very heartfelt prayer and the rain stopped,
literally right as we walked out the door. Pretty awesome miracle.

Wednesday was transfers. Elder Kenley came in and he, Elder Gibson,
and I spent the day with each other. We finished the day up with
Eikaiwa. Thursday wa sweetly planning. Planning is so hard when you
get a new companion because you just talk about eve thing forever.
After planning we went out and did some finding and contacting. Friday
is when things started to get busy. We had district meeting and all
that good stuff. By the time we finished study it was already like
2:30 and we had to eat dinner at 4:30 so we could make it on time to
our tutoring classes. So we sped over to some members houses and
invited them to a 4th of July party we're planning. Then we sped home,
ate, went to teach eiken, made some new friends, and went home.

Saturday was even busier. We had absolutely no time for anything. We
started with the beach clean up then the bishops wife invited us over
for lunch. After that we had to speed down to the church and help set
up for the music festival they were having. The bishops family played
Summer of 69 and it was pretty good. After we super quickly tried to
visit a less active, almost got killed, went home, and finished our
day with the studies we pushed back.

That's pretty much it. I'm enjoying this transfer so far. I like my
companion and everybody in the district is really isshokenme when it
comes to the missionary side of things. I hope everybody had a good
week. Bye! I'm going to a concert soon so I'll tell you all about it
later!



Cool Mongolian guy who came to church



No comments:

Post a Comment