I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 35- 5/30/16 I Only Eat The Highest Quality of Instant Noodles

Well hello hello everybody it's boku. In case you were wondering about
the subject heading, it's totally true. Let's get down to my week
shall we?

You all heard about my Monday last week so there's nothing to go over
there. On Tuesday I went on splits with Elder Wilkes. He goes home
this transfer and is probably one of my favorite missionaries. I've
noticed I always get attached to the missionaries who go home after I
know them. We biked around and went some places. Such is life. We
found two people that day, which is great because we haven't been
finding people all transfer. Both are Chinese, which poses some
problems, but they were very nice people.

Wednesday, Elder Masterson and I didn't have much time for things. We
taught Hitoshi, who is increasing in leaps and bounds in the gospel.
He pretty much testifies to us whenever we teach him. He doesn't even
talk about Muhammed anymore. Although, I enjoy listening to the
stories of Jesus that were written down by the Muslims. We also taught
Eikaiwa, and our hook-up Ukai came in clutch with the tiny butters and
jellies.

Thursday was weekly planning and we took the train to the farthest
part of the area to dendo it, because missionaries probably go there
like once a year. The members were super happy to see us there because
they wanted friends in the area. They then gave us some high quality
instant noodles and chocolates.

Friday was zone conference. We biked per to the next area in a
torrential downpour and got totally soaked. We had a great conference
and started splits with the zone leaders. Saturday we finished splits
and went home. Sunday was a busy day. I gave my first talk in
sacrament while in the field, and we also taught primary. After, we
went to FHE with the ward mission leader, taught like three lessons,
and pounded in a law of chastity lesson in the last 15 minutes of the
day.

That's pretty much it for the week. Thanks for listening!

Picture 1- zone Pday. Elder Gonzalez, Gibson, and I were in the MTC together
Picture 2- hazama sushi, eat plate of sushi only costs a dollar. Some
members took us and told us to eat however much we wanted, then
insulted us after saying we didn't eat as much as the other elders
used to

Picture 3- zone conference




No comments:

Post a Comment