I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 40- 7/4/16 It's Getting Hot

Hello hello it's me again. Most of all, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. I'm
celebrating by eating a corn dog. Honestly I don't have much to right
about this week. I started feeling sick on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I
was out of the game until Friday. That means three strait days of
doing absolutely nothing. To make matters worse, we managed to make
one of our biggest fellowshippers mad on Tuesday.

Last Monday BYU Hawaii's chorus came to shinjuku, and we got to go for
free. We also met the Tokyo south missionaries, which is a totally
different mission. We're way cooler. I was stressing out because
I was trying to fellowship 4 different investigators, and that's when
our friend got mad. So this week has been about resting up and doing
damage control. Things are all good now though I think because we got
invited over for dinner last night.

We had a Fourth of July party last night so I'll try to send pictures.
Nobody quite understands the American spirit but everybody had fun. We
organized a family home evening and invited a few families. It's
turned out to be pretty good! Thank you for reading this short email.
Until next week!

Pictures 1-2: 4th of July party
Picture 3- we went to 100 yen sushi and pounded it.
Picture 4- an American truck I found while walking back from an appointment




No comments:

Post a Comment