I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Week 41 7/11/16- Aisucreemu Daiyo


Hello one and all to Elder Moore's email extravaganza. This week
you're in for a treat, because I have more pictures despite the lack
of interesting things. Let's get started shall we.

Monday was Monday.

Tuesday, wait for it, was Tuesday. We walked around all day and talked
to a whole bunch of people. Elder Kenley and I found this cool river
walk thing in the middle of the area. We also met with Tomoki and took
him to some of the tastiest tonkatsu I've ever had. I'll send a
picture. Wednesday we had Eikaiwa. Eikaiwa days are usually pretty
boring.

Thursday I went on splits with Elder Ikegami. This was easily one of
the most intense days ever. The humidity was above 80% and the feel
like temperature was 102 degrees. We were dying. We handed out all the
Books of Mormon we brought with us for the day in like 30 minutes so
we walked back and got more. Luckily our ex mob boss recent concert
Kaise called up so we get to have a lesson. Kaise is pretty much my
adopted Japanese grandpa. Friday was meetings and more meetings, and I
also ate ramen with Prince Charming from Disney land. We help him with
his Japanese, and Saturday was pretty much planning and stuff.

Finally on Sunday we taught Tomoki the long awaited and much
anticipated Word of Wisdom, which was accepted with hardly a problem.
For a guy who won't pray, he certainly enjoys following all the
commandments. Seriously he just needs to be baptized. I have no doubt
that when he finally feels comfortable praying, he will do so with
real intent and be very strong.

Well that's it everybody, I'm glad to email you. I'll add pictures.

 the river

the smaller part of the river mentioned above

picture of Elder Kenley and I on said river
Dinner with Tomoki


Kaise, my Japanese grandpa

Ramen with Prince Charming




No comments:

Post a Comment