I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Week 74- 2/27/17 I'm So Lost On What Week It Is

HELLO EVERYBODY HOW WAS YOUR WEEK MINE WAS GOOD. Now that we got that out of the way, we got transfer calls. Nothing really cool happened so
I'll tell you now. I'm staying as DL, Elder Sharon is still my
companion after 4 transfers in this area, and we are relatively
surprised.

I'll give y'all the run down of this week. Not much stuff happened but
we were still busy.
Monday was p day
Tuesday we went and talked to a service place and now eyre going to
advertise our English class for free. I am a professional businessman.
We also ate burgers with Yoshiki because he's going to college in
Hawaii.
Wednesday was a good day I think. We taught English at night. We had a
lunch appointment with a member in the ward and they made a ton of
food. I successfully dripped on myself. White shirts are the worst.
Thursday was an exchange. Elder Ricks from Utsunomiya came up and I
told him how to be a good missionary and we had lots of fun. We also
ate Indian curry for lunch AND dinner and that was a very big mistake.
Tasted pretty good though. It's also been getting hotter and hotter. I
have a couple of pictures from that split of me in interesting places.
Friday was District meeting and I once a again planned a good meeting.
We also had District lunch and ate large Brazilian hamburgers this
week. We also did that on Tuesday. Then we served our friend Rob and
sang stuff.
Saturday was fun. We had a cheesecake party and nobody came! Jokes on
them we didn't give them cheesecake. I also now know how to make
cheese cake!
Sunday was when we passed out the cheesecake. We also had church.

That's about it. This email isn't terribly detailed but I'm not at
home currently so I can't look at my planners and journal. Here are
some pictures!




Me in a cage

Eikaiwa

Burgers with Yoshiki before he leaves for Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment