I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 91- 6/26/2017 The Beginnings of Typhoon Season

Hey everybody! It's that time where I tell you about my week and try to make it seem coherent. I hope you enjoy this weeks ramblings. 
Now on to the events of this week. We had Zone p day and that was cool. On Tuesday we helped at the disability center and had a good time. A couple fights almost broke out between the attendees so that was interesting. 

On Wednesday it rained way hard. It rained hard enough to eventually soak through my rain suit and make me all wet! But that's just how the mission goes. They only come one day in every once in a while but it sure is an adventure. We finished the day with Eikaiwa and had a good time teaching English.

Thursday was actually just a pretty normal day. We did some planning and passed out fliers at a nearby eki. 
Friday was splits with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Mocodompis, from Indonesia and we had a good time. We ate curry and played baseball with the local colleges team members. We also taught a practice lesson to one of the youth in the ward and that went really well. I had about the same understanding of the lessons before my lesson as he does buts okay because you learn fast. Then we had Chinese class at night and it was awesome. Our investigator Wuu taught it and now I can introduce myself.

 Saturday was the ward softball activity and Mission School. It's the first time I've ever actually played a full on game. I've got pictures that I'll attach. It was way hot that day though and everybody was pretty exhausted. Then on Sunday we had church and FHE at Illya's house. Wuu came and I learned more Chinese so that was pretty fun.

Anyways that's my week. Hope everybody else had a good one. I'm officially at the two month mark and I'll be home! Later!






No comments:

Post a Comment