I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Week 95- 7/24/2017 So Hot

I don't have much time today sorry but just know I'm good. We have a
whole bunch of investigators. Som of them a little TOO enthusiastic to
learn. We get calls frequently now and when we don't answer they call
the honbu which is super bad so I get yelled at by the mission office
but I'm just busy so I can't talk.

We are very busy. We have lots of things planned. I'm going to build
up this area if it kills me, which it just might. I nearly cut off my
finger while making food this week. But nope only about one fourth of
the tip. It's doing better. That's what you get when you brag about
being the only one who can sharpen knives. God works in mysterious
ways.

Anyways again I'm sorry it's short we just have a lot to do today. We
had Zone p day and basketball so I'm pretty burnt. I ate a way big
bowl of meat and rice this week as well on splits. It was good but
towards the end it was not good. I'll include a picture.

Anyways that's my life. Things are going great. This transfer is
officially half way done! It goes by so fast. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment