I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Week 97- 8/7/2017 Getting Real Close

It's quite the sobering fact knowing I not have to write like 2 more
of these emails.
This week was a busy and effective one. We were able to meet a lot of
our investigators and teach them. We set a baptismal date with Keiichi
for the 27th of August which means I won't be here for it but it
doesn't matter. I'm just glad he's progressing.

I'll spare you the details of last Monday. I'm pretty sure by now
you've all figured out I basically just do basketball on mondays.
Tuesday was a rainy day but that didn't stop me! We serve dat our
disability center place and it was fun as usual. They had a dance
party and the Japanese elders got dragged into so we laughed pretty
hard. I was also able to see Tomoki if any of you remember him. He
just walked into the restaurant we were eating at.

Wednesday was fun I guess. I don't really remember. We went to a place
in town and passed out English fliers. I'm the king at passing stuff
out. We also taught Keiichi. He's a good dude just a little weird.
Thursday was our adventure day. We went down to a place called toyosu
(the rich side of town) and did a lot of stuff. I'm sorry I just don't
have much motivation to write these. Just know we work hard.

Friday was meetings and lessons and Saturday was also lessons and
English classes. That's when we set our date with Keiichi. Then on
Sunday we had 4 people come to church WOAH that's my new record! The
ward was speechless. It was also my last fast Sunday so that's pretty
sad. Anyways I hope you have a good week. Not many pictures but I did
take a video of me interrogating a bag of rice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment