I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week 6- Nov. 5, 2015 Getting Closer!!!!

Konnichiwa Mina-san!

This week was a pretty eventful week. My comp and I finally started to
get our investigator, Yoshida to open up a bit more. We slowly finding
out his needs and We cant wait to teach him more. We teach so much
here.

Another event happened this week. Yesterday, our zone got kouhai. This
means we have newbies we get to teach nourish ad help grow. Its a
pretty big deal for us and we love them all already. I was also called
as district leader for the remainder of my time here. In the MTC, this
doesnt entail much, but I still conduct meetings and interviews and
participate in Zone meetings. Its kind of stressful, but I love the
oppurtunity to serve.

Last night we were able t give our first skype TRC. My comp and I
skyped a real Japanese member and pretty much gave them a family home
evening. I really dont see how much my Japanese has increased until I
actually use it in lessons or in conversation. The MTC is a wonderful
place, even thought he food is still kind of weird.

Oh its snowing in provo. Attached in this emil is a picture. You cant
see it, but trust me its there. I cant wait to actually get to japan. Only 17 more days here.
I'm sure so much will hapen there and my emails will become way more
interesting. Sorry, the MTC is really the same every day.


Thank you for tuning in to my weekly broadcast, this is Elder Moore,
signing off.


モーア長老


No comments:

Post a Comment