I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 22- 2/29/16 Ghostbusters

So in case you're wondering about the subject, don't worry. I didn't
watch ghost busters.

Hello once again everybody! It's that time of the week (sort of).
Sorry for being late. This last week was temple p day so we had our p
day on Tuesday instead. This email might be a little short. I'm going
to be honest this was the most difficult week of my mission so far. At
the end of the week elder Sato and I had zero lessons, zero new
investigators, and zero contacts. I have no clue how nobody in the
biggest city in the world wouldn't talk to us but it happened. We had
literally nothing to report. All our lessons were canceled literally
the hour they were supposed to happen.

We did have zone conference this week however. It really boosted my
confidence and I'm pleased to announce we've already had 4 street
contacts, which is 4 times better than we did last week. I guess I'll
get to explaining my subject since I don't really have anything else
cool to talk about. This last Sunday we were called to ride down to a
recent convert named Namatame's house. She had apparently been feeling
weird and seeing and hearing things that aren't there. So we went down
and blessed the house to cast out any "thing" that might be there.
This isn't actually the first time I e done this. We had to do the
sisters apartment as well about 2 transfers ago. That was something
else. After we blessed the house we left. I don't think anything was
here and she was being paranoid but we were glad to help. However,
it's a whole other story with the sisters apartment, which I'm not
going to get into over this email. I just say it was kind of scary. If
you want to know email me. I'll tell you about my other ghost stories
(I have a few since getting here). Well sorry for the lack of anything
cool. I have pictures to make up.
Picture 1: Takoyaki at Kazuhisa's
Picture 2: Elder Sato and Elder Murakami always take naps during lunch
Picture 3: Elders Sharon and Oldham. We were all in the MTC together
Picture 4: Elder Sato and I at the temple today

Picture 5: The temple with Elders Sharon and Oldham
Tokoyaki at Kazuhisa's

Elder Sato and Elder Murakami always take naps during lunch

Elders Sharon and Oldham. We were all in the MTC together

Elder Sato and I at the temple

The temple with Elder Sharon and Oldham


No comments:

Post a Comment