I am Elder Brett Moore, an LDS Missionary serving in the Japan Tokyo Mission from September 2015 - September 2017. I can be emailed while on the mission at: brett.moore@myldsmail.net

Elder Brett Moore

Elder Brett Moore

Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 32- 5/8/16 Hey I'm Transfer 5 Now

Herro everybody it's time for me to talk.

We had transfer calls the other day, and I'm pleased to announce I'm
staying in Urayasu with Elder Masterson. Unfortunately, Elder
Abercrombie is heading out, but he's going to Adachi, which is two
areas over, and we'll see him at zone activities.

Here's what happened this week. We started this week with P-day, not
much there. Then on Tuesday I went on splits with Elder Abercrombie.
We ate at a place called katsuya- which pretty much sells katsu and
rice. Katsu is my favorite food though, and the katsu don is heavenly.
So katsu don is a bed of rice, with fried pork or chicken on it. Then
on top of that, they crack an egg and sort of cook it. It's better
than it sounds.

Wednesday we went down to the mission home, and had a big conference.
Elder Yamashita from the area presidency gave us a huge training on
pretty much everything. The humidity has been hiking up lately, so it
was a bunch of us sitting shoulder to shoulder wearing suits for seven
hours. I got a lot of good points, but it was so hot. After we booked
it like a librarian back to our area for Eikaiwa.

The rest of the week was pretty futsu (normal). I did get to skype my
family for Mother's Day which was really nice. Glad to see everybody
is doing well. I hope you have a good Mother's Day everybody! I'm
feeling super tired right now so this email probably doesn't sound too
good. I'll attach pictures at the bottom.
Picture 1-Tokyo and Chiba zones at the Yamashita conference
Picture 2- koki-kun. Easily the cutest kid in the ward

Picture 3- the sick American flag I found on splits



No comments:

Post a Comment